Our team of professionals offer fast and efficient emergency response for insurance restoration and repairs. Our services are tailored to the requirements of the insurance industry so that we action claims promptly and expertly, to alleviate our client’s duress.
We offer a range of building services developed to counteract the devastating effects of disasters such as flooding, fire, burglary, storm, and malicious damage. In conjunction with our emergency building services, we are also experts in asbestos removal.
Our services have been created specifically to fulfil the needs of the local and regional communities living in Northern New South Wales, and throughout Far North Queensland. Based in Northern New South Wales, we experience extreme weather first hand and understand the most effective ways to tackle the rebuilding and restoration process
- Insurance restoration
EMERGENCY INSURANCE RESTORATION AND REPAIR SERVICES:
- Emergency call out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – we will assess your property and limit additional damages being incurred.
- After assessing your property, we will supply a detailed quote so that your claim can be processed as fast as possible.
- We supply an experienced Project Manager with every restoration.
- All work is completed by highly qualified and skilled tradespeople.
- We advocate open communication between our team, the insurance companies, and our clients to ensure all parties are completely satisfied with the work that is provided.
- Each project is inspected and must be approved in writing by all parties involved on completion of the restoration or repairs.
Aussie Wide Builders supply insurance restoration and repairs in the aftermath of emergencies and disasters for all property sectors including:
We offer other specialised services including:
- Private Repairs